Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Will they sell. Not for a $30,000 fee. Toxic people" don't exist anymore than evil people or saints.Breaking News, name changed to Sunrun, at home depot, and Costco, empire of crooks, bucks to be made.

 Terms to sell, take a solar lease termination, and attempt to have seller, sign a midterm, with a solar company. Will they sell. Not for a $30,000 fee. Toxic people" don't exist anymore than evil people or saints.Breaking News, name changed to Sunrun, at home depot, and Costco, empire of crooks, bucks to be made.Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services.





THE RUNS.- ROSE ROYCE: IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE -CHEERS, AND CHAPS, HEROES OF TOMORROW, Gifts 4 Veterans: Jesus and his sons,Hands Out, Hands Up, Better Dazes Again:


Inline image



Frogs, fools, freaks, facts and fiction, under the belt, toads and rocks under the surface. Tricks and trades, waves to make, dances on the sands of time. Senior alert, woman for man, company for the golden years, ways to spend time, road trips, to the grand canyon we go. Ready.


What's up ,we're all toxic in our own way, just want to meet up ,and compare traits maybe a rare confinement? that something altruistic grows you never know.. People ask me if I believe in god... I tell them I pray to creator. They tell me Jesus died for me... I tell them my ancestors did.

Love and sex, looks and brains, single and free, waves to make, ways to grow. Alone still, have not found what I am looking for. 

Dental issues, smiles under the mash, not the same with it, scary with out it. Headed to Vegas, uncle there, trip to my house, and kids houses in San Diego. Trip to Seattle to get teeth clean, want to keep the rest, and implants for the others. Where my head is at.
Inline image


So...Hope, Philip Normandin , People ask me if I believe in god... I tell them I pray to creator. They tell me Jesus died for me... I tell them my ancestors did.



I BELIEVE in the power and beauty of a human kiss...genuinely romantic feelings...nothing cheap. Same-sex romance can be okay, but so can straight. Being unafraid of tenderness with meaning...or simply refusing to be unafraid at all. Life is short...too short to waste. Even bi-sexual men can have self-respect, and be politically conservative...or for that matter, they can be straight. It's a big world out there. But there is meaning and goodness available, if you seek it out.  

Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides Brett Geddes, who plays Termite, has just shared a glimpse at ..No, We Are Not ‘All in This Together’.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'

Inline image


Article by Tom Woods.Article by Gary D. Barnett.Earth Angels, Veterans With Skills, Writer For Lights.Crush 2023. Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. People ask me if I believe in god... I tell them I pray to creator. They tell me Jesus died for me... I tell them my ancestors did.


Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is youPTSD, 100% disable, crazy for a fee. Mental that is me, at home, planting a garden, a doing my spring cleaning.

Issues to share. Spiraling out of control. I ain’t the one to gossip.CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.


What were your favorite books or stories when you were a child?

Best stories to share, books to be written in pen names. Names and labels, animals under the skin, roles to play over the decades.
No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once. Mothers, Moms, Men, Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades, Waves Made, Head Counts.How is life in today compared to when you were a child?Back in time, the way things were.HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore,
Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps:Blast In Past Lives: Lovers, haters, frogs, and fish, names and labels to wear. Ways to grow, ways to stand tall. Veterans in and out...

I'm Not Calling You a Liar , I Just Don't Believe You. | Facebook

The Darkest Hour.From: Kristen Gabel via DocuSign,HORSES HORSIN' AROUND, “Israel’s security is based partly on a relationship with the United States built on shared values — freedom, equality, democracy —


Did you write the blogs ? I'm not gonna lie alot of what I read hit home. I felt like I'm not alone.... I'm not sure if you are "Cattle Caller " lol.



Hearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket.Let the good time roll. The Darkest Hour.From: Kristen Gabel via DocuSign,HORSES HORSIN' AROUND.Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services. Will they sell. Not for a $30,000 fee. Toxic people" don't exist anymore than evil people or saints.Breaking News, name changed to Sunrun, at home depot, and Costco, empire of crooks, bucks to be madename is jeff 714 476 3889, T Beezy ,Yeah I'm pretty damn emotional. Sorry for having a freaking heart that has been in hell for the last ten years .And if you don't actually feel the same way as I do about you, that I want to spend my life with you STILL // AFTER ALL OF THIS SHIT .... GOD DAMN. Why the fuck am I here. That's my question to you. Why the fuck am I here. 

I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket.Let the good time roll.


Possibilities Patterns.Possibilities.To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind.To do anything that you want to do.


GOOD NIGHT FRIEND GROUP.. PEACEFUL NIGHT.Good times, sad times, ugly times, freaks, frogs, fools, paths to cross, roads to travel.IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.


To The Delete Lover. May the Fleas of a Thousand Camels infest your armpits.The Fed Between a Rock and a Hard Place. Peter Schiff’s,Mafia.'NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.Faces In The Clouds, Winner, Losers, Learners, Pebbles On The Shores. Dances In The Streets, Surface Shots, Lions..


THE ‘FACT CHECK’ SCAM. PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS,DAVE CHAPPELLE TRICKED SNL PRODUCERS BY GIVING THEM FAKE MONOLOGUE DURING DRESS REHEARSAL.WHATEVER” I MEAN FUCK YOU.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE .WE AREN'T DONE FIGHTING YET.

No comments:

Post a Comment