Wednesday, February 13, 2019

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover....πŸ–• no need to be fake....Meanwhile I'm eating Little Ceasar's breadsticks, cause I'm broke and I'm hungry........I never said I had my shit together, my hustle is πŸ’― (I pay my bills)


Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

This is just so silly and sexist.Facebook has a "black people problem," according to a former manager at the company. "In some buildings, there are more 'Black Lives Matter' posters than there are actual black people.”


Jewish whales, pigs, hogs, hoes. faces in the herds, donkeys in the hills, good time toads. Ducks on the water, suckers for free rides, cons to run, coins to flip, snakes in the grass, head to count. Rachel Jarrot or Rocky the fag hag, California …Rachel Cattlecall:Hair Dresser at Marketplace Events Marketplace Events University of Colorado at Denver La Quinta, California. What do you call people that go to school in Boulder ...Butches, Bitches, Dikes Forever.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing




Be the best bee positive in process. Which are YOU...πŸ˜‡ 🐠 SURF PARTY_🌴 πŸ₯‚ 🌻 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🍺JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER.HARES LOST, GIRLS IN RED HOODS. .HOW TO GROW YOUR NATURAL HAIR .Ball and chain, stuck with a hoe out of her mind. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Quick reminder that @HillaryClinton recently said this about black people: "they all look alike" followed by applause & laughter.  Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?


Center for Spiritual LivingKea Khiev: Cashier at Yogurtland Los Angeles Went to Arroyo High School Lives in El Monte, California From Phnom Penh Joined May 2012.You shouldn't judge a book by its cover....πŸ–• no need to be fake....Meanwhile I'm eating Little Ceasar's breadsticks, cause I'm broke and I'm hungry........I never said I had my shit together, my hustle is πŸ’― (I pay my bills)


Recaps to do. Are you a female nymphomaniac?Kea Khiev (Hemet) 24771 Rosebrugh Lane If you are a female nymphomaniac we need to talk, i can please you and we need to make an arrangement, have own private spot, master bedroom and master bath!You shouldn't judge a book by its cover....πŸ–• no need to be fake....Meanwhile I'm eating Little Ceasar's breadsticks, cause I'm broke and I'm hungry........I never said I had my shit together, my hustle is πŸ’― (I pay my bills)


Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and indoor
Facing Death in Cambodia -Heads to count, waves to make, cattle calls, bitches in heat, clones, clowns, crooks, cheaters, liars. Documentation Center of Cambodia Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!In the moment..Blame others with fingers pointed at crazy or insane. Crazy fine, insane better, out of your mind common.Cry for the wolves, last dazes, rites of   Sides:You shouldn't judge a book by its cover....πŸ–• no need to be fake....Meanwhile I'm eating Little Ceasar's breadsticks, cause I'm broke and I'm hungry........I never said I had my shit together, my hustle is πŸ’― (I pay my bills)
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, beard and outdoor

 Mother, Girl,.This is an academic exercise as I don't see a great cry for it, but, Should we start the manufacturing of babies outside the womb in order to make women more equal by sparing the duty of being a baby factory?  Assume that the technology is tested and works.

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

 10,000 Words May describe this photo, yet the most accurate is love :-)You shouldn't judge a book by its cover....πŸ–• no need to be fake....Meanwhile I'm eating Little Ceasar's breadsticks, cause I'm broke and I'm hungry........I never said I had my shit together, my hustle is πŸ’― (I pay my bills)

No comments:

Post a Comment