Thursday, March 14, 2019

Waves Made.Living Large, Blue Skies, Angels In Hosts: Dreams Rites, Reasons, Coins To Pay, American Chicks, Babes, Dames, Hats And Horns, Love, Hate, Lust, Lessons, Tests Over Time. Men,Mice, Cartoons.


 I'm flexible with how I like to spend time. I'm happy in nature, at the movies, going dancing, listening to music, eating at a good restaurant, and etc. My life demonstrates the respect I have for myself and I'm interested in meeting the same. I appreciate a smart, strong man.We have no control over our age so I don't let myself be labelled by mine. A smart, strong man:Dreams. A thought:

"SEEKING FRIENDS. COMPANIONS:Donkeys in the hills of Riverside, desert, monkeys to see, monkeys to say, monkeys on the backs of the asses in question, true colors lies to share, distance with pictures harder, disable boyfriends that were veterans, have views to share about Steven and the tricks and trades in the RV.


Not just one black, female veteran with stories, male veterans have more stories of the dick sucker: Frogs To Date.How to use new Facebook Reactions emojis the rightFamily Affairs: Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales: Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Bitches With 5 Stars, Into The Woods.Read Hoods:Tips
 

I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips.Pieces of the pie, pots of goals at the end of the rainbow, cash to find, money to share, after the search for the right people.


Leader of what, dicks, dawgs, dikes, hard to say. Bullshit, ready to roll, gems to find, lots of jokes and laughs, how to talk about folks, with cash to waste. Have to say, ready or not, the shit is ready to fly. Ready, set, go.Just saying, lots of shit to make up.


Living Large, Blue Skies, Angels In Hosts: Dreams Rites, Reasons, Coins To Pay, American Chicks, Babes, Dames, Hats And Horns, Love, Hate, Lust, Lessons, Tests Over Time. Men,Mice, Cartoons.Hi, 44 yrs old 5'5 located in Cypress. Let me know if you are interested. Waves Made. 🌊🌊🌈.Yo whattttt  I’m fuckin dead. A smart, strong man:Dreams. A thought:

The problem is; we are not perfect. A thought: Perhaps a human can only know right within human created frameworks.Daily events, to live and learn,to choose mountains to climb, daily events on the sands of time.Sad and alone, pages to books, strangers to friends,birds and bees, singing songs. Veterans thanks for your service, again, cheers, and chaps, ways to grow. Waves Made. 🌊🌊🌈.Living Large, Blue Skies, Angels In Hosts: Dreams Rites, Reasons, Coins To Pay, American Chicks, Babes, Dames, Hats And Horns, Love, Hate, Lust, Lessons, Tests Over Time. Men,Mice, Cartoons.
Explain What, Its English Not Stupid, Simple, Slow, Silly, Where Is Your Head. Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys In The News: Jackasses Dated, Or Not. What the fuck, stuck on sticks and stones, gems to find, strangers to friends, so hard to find. Age, how tall, located where, 420 friendly, house on the block, things that matter, every day of the week. “As we grow old, the beauty steals inward.” by Ralph Waldo Emerson.James Bush, Hares Lost In Woods, Chicks, Babes, And Dicks, Waves Made. 🌊🌊🌈.
    1
Tips and stories, letters to write, veteran alone and sick, in the hospital for how long, hard to say. Wishes, dreams, long life, things that I wish for you. Mr. Noone, cheers and chaps, thanks for service. Senior to senior, over the decades, six to count, are you the one?Just one day out of life, woman for man, hands, hearts, hopes, dreams and wishes, walks in the shadows of youths...
I'm flexible with how I like to spend time. I'm happy in nature, at the movies, going dancing, listening to music, eating at a good restaurant, and etc. My life demonstrates the respect I have for myself and I'm interested in meeting the same. I appreciate a smart, strong man.We have no control over our age so I don't let myself be labelled by mine.πŸŒŸπŸŒˆπŸ’œπŸ‘» A smart, strong man:Dreams. A thought:
    cover photo, Image may contain: one or more people and text


Living Large, Blue Skies, Angels In Hosts: Dreams Rites, Reasons, Coins To Pay, American Chicks, Babes, Dames, Hats And Horns, Love, Hate, Lust, Lessons, Tests Over Time. Men,Mice, Cartoons. A smart, strong man:Dreams.


Living Large, Blue Skies, Angels In Hosts: Dreams Rites, Reasons, Coins To Pay, American Chicks, Babes, Dames, Hats And Horns, Love, Hate, Lust, Lessons, Tests Over Time. Men,Mice, Cartoons.

Waves Made. 🌊🌊🌈.Living Large, Blue Skies, Angels In Hosts: Dreams Rites, Reasons, Coins To Pay, American Chicks, Babes, Dames, Hats And Horns, Love, Hate, Lust, Lessons, Tests Over Time. Men,Mice, Cartoons.Yo whattttt πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m fuckin dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment