Monday, June 1, 2026

HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens

 'SORRY I TOLD YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH YOU STUPID BITCH'.MEGAN A. JACKASS, AND MAGGIE MAY, TO START THE CYCLE OVER AGAIN, MIDTERMS, TRANSFERS, UCC 2 FORMS, 4 PAGES TO TALK ABOUT SOLAR PANELS RIGHTS.

NO ORDINARY LOVE. STOP THE DENIAL! .MAYIA A. (SPRUCE POWER)UNACEPPTABLE. THERE’S A DARK SIDE YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.



Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, Allens



Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you related, cons, coins, cattle runs.Last Call" Special EVENT.Down to earth.'When your OBGYN asks you to scoot your coochi up a little further'.March 18, 2025, Cheers And Chaps, Holiday Shouts, Happy Birthday. Happy 55th Birthday Queen Latifah Yo-Yo, Queen Latifah & MC Lyte .

Therapist: So what brought you two here? Woman: just hate how he takes things so literally Therapist: What about you? Man: A truck'.Adele - When We Were Young (Live at The Church Studios)frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?



Time to wake up, faces in the knights, kings alone again,Earth angels, cali chicks, babes, dames, members of the old schools, wits, charms, wise, stars to shine. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.



HARDAWAY FAMILY REUNION:Baileys, DeSilvas, Breanagh, Calip, Moore, AllensWelcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!God Bless You and God Bless America! HAPPY HANUKKAH. I'M NO LONGER A PRACTICING JEW. I ALREADY PERFECTED IT.

Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over. I want to be."If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies"



From: Kristen Gabel via DocuSign. A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.... wishes of one:




Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over. I want to be."If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies"



“Your ego is not your amigo” ~Tony Alva.’Please cancel my subscription to your issues.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2. Laurence Tribe Tweeted: Informal rule for all-nighters:



Castles In The Sands, Sunset Beach, Wishes ...Peace, Love, Happiness, Joys And Pains, Dances On Sands .Frank Agresti Tweeted: Money matters, coins to flip, cons to run,
Mary J. Blige – Be Without You. Angels, fairies, and pixies are the girls that I know, every day earth angels, for the smiles, for the joys and the laughter of the friends on the side lines.




Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over. I want to be."If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies"


Thank you for sharing!Keep doing what you are doing. This gives me the chance to check out what else is happening in the world. If you should ever come out to Kansas you can post up at my place. Any other recommendations you’re willing to share with me?


Mary J. Blige – Be Without You. Angels, fairies, and pixies are the girls that I know, every day earth angels, for the smiles, for the joys and the laughter of the friends on the side lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment