My Facebook isn’t my diary or a highlight reel of my personal life, it’s a platform I use to raise awarene
For the folks who think Trump lives in my head rent-free…. He doesn’t. Not even close. I don’t wake up thinking about him, but I also won’t stay quiet when something crosses my radar that reflects the chaos, corruption, or injustice he’s tied to.
When you work at a help desk as I did a few years ago now, you learn there are essentially three types of people whose job it is to answer the phones. The first type are the ones who simply answer the phone and forward your issue on to the next group. The second will spend some time assisting you with the issue you are having for a few moments and if they are unable to help you, they forward you onto the next group.
The third most rare of these are the folks who answer the call, listen to your problem and then not only assist if they can but will get down in the mud with you when they dont have to and be your companion calling, researching and guiding you through your issue
For the folks who think Trump lives in my head rent-free…. He doesn’t. Not even close. I don’t wake up thinking about him, but I also won’t stay quiet when something crosses my radar that reflects the chaos, corruption, or injustice he’s tied to.—Repairing is an act of resistance—
WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?
No comments:
Post a Comment