Saturday, September 26, 2026

The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

 Love me, Hate me., it really doesn’t matter, but what does matter is that u can’t ignore me.SHOW THE ME SEQUEL.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find. Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. History.Dances On Cloud Nine.



They are lucky I am not in India. I hope someone fines them and takes care of them .I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who:


 Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN!Fact . A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.


I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.~We finished 2022 together & we'll start another one together.Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.




 Love me, Hate me., it really doesn’t matter, but what does matter is that u can’t ignore me.SHOW THE ME SEQUEL.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find. Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. History.Dances On Cloud Nine.


 Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN!Fact . A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.




From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’ The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.



To Your Success, To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters:Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for every...

They are lucky I am not in India. I hope someone fines them and takes care of them .I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who:

I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.~We finished 2022 together & we'll start another one together.Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.




Bid On 300,000+ Salvage & Clean Title Cars. Open To The Public. No Dealer License Needed. Get Instant Access To Dealer-Only Auctions. No Middleman. Register For Free Today. Huge Inventory. Easy To Use Auctions.The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. 


“The tragedy of life is often not in our failure, but rather in our complacency; not in our doing too much, but rather in our doing too little; not in our living above our ability, but rather in our living below our capacities”—Benjamin E. May."
“The tragedy of life is often not in our failure, but rather in our complacency; not in our doing too much, but rather in our doing too little; not in our living above our ability, but rather in our living below our capacities”—Benjamin E. May."

No comments:

Post a Comment