Thursday, September 24, 2026

People talk about the man who is doing something. The man doing nothing usually has plenty to say about everyone else. Make sure you’re the one being talked about.

 Time to wake up, faces in the knights, kings alone again,Earth angels, cali chicks, babes, dames, members of the old schools, wits, charms, wise, stars to shine. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.



Like I thought I already learned this lesson...Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are the omnipotent." words of Calvin Coolidge.
Happy birthday! God bless you!"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are the omnipotent." words of Calvin Coolidge.


CRYSTAL LAKE National Forest "Thanks to you, Jason, this forest hasn't seen a fire or a litterbug in 38 years..."'Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky. Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.

Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Like I thought I already learned this lesson...Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are the omnipotent." words of Calvin Coolidge.

Happy birthday! God bless you!"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are the omnipotent." words of Calvin Coolidge.

Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Right or wrong, good or evil, friends to yellow snakes. Alas choices, high roads taken, for poker players.Just because your version of normal isn’t the same as someone else’s version doesn’t mean that there’s anything wrong with you." Stay active and just keep moving...Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.



People talk about the man who is doing something. The man doing nothing usually has plenty to say about everyone else. Make sure you’re the one being talked about. Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.


Like I thought I already learned this lesson...Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are the omnipotent." words of Calvin Coolidge.

CRYSTAL LAKE National Forest "Thanks to you, Jason, this forest hasn't seen a fire or a litterbug in 38 years..."'Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky. Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment