Thursday, September 24, 2026

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

 Like I thought I already learned this lesson...Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are the omnipotent." words of Calvin Coolidge.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.


Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

'Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky. Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.


People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs . Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions:
Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright, looking for a friend, someone to talk to, someone to visit, just to let you know.Name your brand of crazy...Farmer in the dell, getting ground ready now...When I get back home. Don’t call me angel .

Fortune is a pile of sand... A wind brings it and another takes it..Nightmares Daily. Mindfulness Wellness:Freaks, frogs, snakes and worms, life under the sands of time. American toads, frogs, dicks, dawgs, and donkey dates. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels
Time to stand, time to shine, monkeys swingers hopes and desires. Steven Jarrot, snake and crook.Life Is A Flip Of A Card.
bumpinthepathstakenjoyandpains.blogspot.com
Time to stand, time to shine, monkeys swingers hopes and desires. Steven Jarrot, snake and crook.Life Is A Flip Of A Card.
I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow simply 'cause life… -"Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers..Lil whores.S...


CRYSTAL LAKE National Forest "Thanks to you, Jason, this forest hasn't seen a fire or a litterbug in 38 years..."'Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky. Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.


Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.



People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs . Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions:
Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright, looking for a friend, someone to talk to, someone to visit, just to let you know.Name your brand of crazy...Farmer in the dell, getting ground ready now...When I get back home. Don’t call me angel .

No comments:

Post a Comment