Let’s be perfectly clear: the fix isn’t just in, it is practically doing a victory lap in broad daylight while we stand around politely pretending the referees aren’t on the payroll.
ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.[Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites
Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.
ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.[Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.
Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.ENGLISH words, for the wise.
Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.[Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites




No comments:
Post a Comment